영어 Skylar 강사
I want to help you start your life long love of learning English!
I am currently an International Student studying Education Studies at a university in the United Kingdom.
As an Education Studies major, and a prospective teacher, I enjoy helping students achieve their best potential when leaning Anglian. Whether its from the basics or you’re an experienced speaker, I would love to help you!
Having attended international schools from the age of 3, I’m an extremely fluent, native speaker and I believe that I can give you a great experience learning English.
- University in the United Kingdom (3 Years)
- University College London, Education Studies
- International Schools (12 Years)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- International General Certificate of Education
- 1 Year at an English academy in Bundang
- 1 Year at an English academy in Seoul
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate (2019)
Becoming confident in speaking and listening, in my opinion, is the most important in order for communication and when you feel confident in speaking, listening, and making mistakes, that’s when your reading and writing will improve too!
Through both informal conversation and formal lessons I would love to help you become more confident!