영어 Javier 탑강사
Learn English with me, a Native speaker who will help you become confident in your English abilities
Hello my name is Javier! I was born in Mexico but when I turned 6 I moved to the States. I did all of my education in the United States but once I got into college I took my classes in Mexico and South Korea. I have also lived in various countries so I have a rich background in cultures and many ways in which I can show you new things.
I have been an English teacher for about 8 years. I have experience teaching Kids, University Students and even adults. My classes all range from basic level all the way up to business English as well as everyday English. I have no concrete teaching method, I just base my teaching on my student’s level and what they want to accomplish in my class. I have taught English in Mexico, USA, Canada and now I am also a teacher here in Korea. Having a rich background in teaching people from different cultures has made me a better teacher!
Since I am a native speaker of both English and Spanish I know different methods to get the lesson point across and make my students feel confident using what they learned long after they have left my class.
- Autonomous University of Sinaloa UAS / International Studies
- 한국외국어대학교 / International Studies
※Centros Educativos Cualli(Private School)
- Taught English as a Second Language
- Facilitated and trained students for Cambridge and TOEFL exams
- Created curricula, tests and exams to reinforce student learning in the English subject
- Initiated, facilitated and moderated classroom discussions for Business English
- Taught English as a Second Language as well as courses in academic writing, creative writing and literature in English
Some students may be really good at speaking but may not be so good with grammar or vocabulary while other students may have excellent book smarts but are too shy when speaking.
I evaluate my students first and then after doing that I like to speak with them and ask what it is that they want to improve, after that I make a personalized curriculum that fits perfectly to the student’s level and expectations.