영어 권용기 탑강사
Exercise your English skills with Yong!!
As an instructor and practitioner of yoga and Brazilian jiu-jitsu, I know how important it is to exercise consistently to keep your body strong and healthy. If you stop exercising, your body will deteriorate and become weak. Language is the same, if you do not practice consistently, your skills will deteriorate and become weak. Consistency is the key to getting better at anything.
In addition, you need to train smart to maximize your potential. So come and exercise your English with me and we will take your English prowess to another level!!
- Virginia Tech: Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- George Mason University: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- George Mason University Adjunct Faculty Member (Finance)
- Executive 1:1 English Instructor (Samsung C&T)
- Executive 1:1 English Instructor (Hanhwa Machinery)
- English Interview Evaluator (Hyundai Rotem)
- English Trainer (Education Institute of Construction)
- Group Class English Instructor (SK Chemical, Hancom, CosMax, Suprema, Scania Korea, Shinpoong Pharmaceuticals, Korean Council for College Education, and Korea Information Certificat Authority)
- Entrepreneur (Orchard Express & Dirty Deeds Hauling)
- Restaurateur (Lobster Bar Korea & Buttermilk Biscuit Company)
- Certified Acro-yoga Instructor (AYWA Studio)
- Financial Manager (One spirit Martial Arts & Warrior Gym)
- Engineer (MCI Worldcom, UUNet, Sprint, VDOT, etc.)
- The class will be based on conversation and discussion. The goal is to enhance the student’s ability to speak naturally and fluently. We will cover useful idioms and expressions and learn to use them as native speakers do. However, one needs to be well rounded in all areas to be truly fluent. Subjects like grammar, pronunciation, listening and comprehension will be learned as needed depending on the individual level of the student. Various contents (audio, video, books, etc.) will be used in this class.
- The student will learn business expressions and phrases and learn how to use them properly. Specific subjects like presentation, meeting, writing, telephoning, interview, and negotiation will be covered in detail. Many aspects of general English will also be covered.
첫번째 수강후기를 남기고 베스트후기 이벤트에 응모해보세요.